Cassie

Just wana be Happy with my Loved Ones....

Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Disappointment

back from movies. didn't tell him tat even if he apologize, my mum dun wana c him anymore. in his heart, he didn't want to afterall. what hurts me is he dun even noe if he WANs me to stay over at his place. all he could say was u wan, u come over and stay ah. this is so disappointing. stupid me still went to bought season parking for next mth at his place whereas didn't buy for my place yet. I am stupid! foolish! but despite knowing all these, I still do all these things. it's like one sided thing.
ask if he still contacting the bitch aft office hours.. he replied that I can chk wat. told him I wana hear him say.. he nodded his head and added only 1 or 2 mins... is this suppose to be good or bad? I oso duno. I felt so hopeless.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home