Cassie

Just wana be Happy with my Loved Ones....

Friday, August 20, 2010

Happy Birthday to me

Called him yesterday and he mentioned not meeting cos think got meeting etc. asked if after that? he said go home ah. called him at 8 plus but no answer. called again at 9 and nvr answer. finally he called back 5 mins later. he said he is somewhere near PS and currently in toilet. he said he was having dinner w SQ pple. then he mention his hp low batt so we hang up. no calls/SMS from him till now.
yesterday I told Selina about my problem and she asked who is that bitch. I mentioned she work at JAS. the moment I said tat, the bitch name came out from Selina's mouth. coincidently bitch did like selina's bf yong as well and kept asking him out to drink 1 to 1 even when she noes he has a gf already. lucky yong rejects or did nt response to her therefore she drift off. this was 4 mths ago. so this means right after yong, she target Calvin. same thing, she also lend $ to yong. why is there such a 犯贱 woman! u desperate for guys so be it but y mus u target someone with gf. I agree she is not totally at fault. Calvin plays a part as well. Stacy say let's throw acid at her cb. I say make sure we get the strongest 1. yong say he will do the job. seriously I duno how long this will last. she will definitely not disappear from his life if he continue in contact with her which he will. so who can I blame but him. and also myself for being so stupid.
met sam yesterday and she said since I wana carry on, either I do the mature thing which is wait for few months and c any changes else the childish thing to do is to find a companion like wat he is doing. well, finding is difficult. finding 1 tat can click is even worse.
did I mention tat yesterday when I login hdb, it states tat as of todate, my flat will b ready in 3rd quater of 2012. tats 2 years more! I wish to tell him but he mentioned that he dun want the flat anymore. will I b getting to stay there with him???? I hope but is this possible? suddenly so many uncertainties ahead . I hate this!


after so much happy birthday to myself.. up till now nothing from him at all

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home