Cassie

Just wana be Happy with my Loved Ones....

Sunday, August 22, 2010

Back at home

Continue from where I left on Fri. Headed to Paragon to pass some docs during office hours & rushed back. Total 62 km, Can claim $0.80 per km so that means can get about $50. Michael was nagging he wants to go cos can earn so much but he got too many work to clear so I went instead. On my way back to office, Calvin called asking where am I. We met ard 6.30 & he asked me where i wan to go. My face of course black cos isnt he should be planning for me? So i just heaed straight to the petrol kiosk to pump petrol. On my way, I asked 'ur pay not in right?' he pretend nothing & kept asking me where i wana go. Once I reached the petrol station, he took out a box & passed to me, wish me happy birthday & gave me a kiss. I told him he was the last person to wish me. his face turned. I Noe I said the wrong thing. so I said thank u. rest of the nite was fine. we went to play fishing and watched step up3. saturday I saw the bitch MSG him 'smoke ma bb'. angry and mind going crazy when I saw tat. confronted him but he said it's nothing cos everyone in office is calling him boyboy cos of his hairstyle. I can only believe wat he said. we slept thro sat and when Sunday comes. ask if he is sending me home. he ask me wat time I wana go. I mention evening. then he said nw lor which was 4 plus. I told him this is nt ur definition of evening. aft which we quarrel again and he asked me to go home myself. I told him didn't u say will acc me go hg mall to buy blanket? he reluctantly went w me. when ask he wana eat anything. he said dun wan and ask me to ta bao instead.
went home and detected he was at geyland at 9+. mind went crazy. he did have something on afterall. finally I decided to go down his place and wait. waited till 3 plus when I saw the bitch car drove past. I quickly went to the lift and saw him there. we quarrel again. he blame me for checking on him. if I dun chk, such thing wun happen. we quarrel so much until he blare out everything. he hated me. he hate to see me. at times, he even hate to come home. he hated us living together. he is the happiest during reservist period. he nvr miss me during that period. he actually remember every event tat happen. he remembered hw black my face was during his time off at reservist 2 yrs ago. he remembered everything and how he change himself jus to make me happy and to love me more. but all these I have taken for granted. i can only blame upself for all these have hapened but I wan another chance jus like 2 yrs ago, he did wrong and we gave each other a chance. he said fine. he can give me a chance but he wun change his attitude anymore. I told him this is being unfair to me. asked if he still love me. he can't answer. he duno if he love or hate me now. he said since I am suffering, let's just end it. he again mention tat he dun wan the hse already. from the time he signed the papers he told himself if this dun work out, he is prepared to forsake the 5%. I ask if he care about me. he said yes and in return ask if I do. of cos I do and he said he does as well but jus tat the care we show r not wat both of us expected. I told him I gave him everything I can except freedom. whereas he has been changing himself to suit me without me knowing. I told him it's really unfair tat he will not change back to his old self jus becos he has changed so many times. he dun tok how would I Noe. finally he said again to give us time to cool off and think over. I of cos dun wan and asked him if I have another choice? he then said ok. we give ourselves 3 mths to make it work just like 2 yrs back. suddenly while typing this, I am soooo scared it will not work but I will definitely try my best. no checking on his hp... I hope I can do it! I jus chk this morning and he caught me. hai.. got to prepare work. took half day urgent AM leave cos all my things r at home and I am locked outside...well tats my mum lor...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home