Cassie

Just wana be Happy with my Loved Ones....

Monday, August 23, 2010

23rd Aug- what will 3 mths later be?

I was on my way to work this afternoon. again I saw the bitch car drive opp my direction. fuck! I hate to see that car! I saw someone in her car and immediately Calvin come into my mind. I called him straightaway and chk on him. he said he is nt with her. well I will have to control my actions and dun act so impulsive. I am suppose to MSG him my acc num so tat he can tsf money over but then I forgotten. so he called me at 6 and asked. we tok for 6 mins then hang up. ask him to forward me the website for the movies when he reached home. he called ms when he tsf the money over. aft half an hr, he auto MSG the websites over and ard 9 plus while I am on my way back home, he called and asked if I received his MSG. we spoke about 16 mins. he mentioned he will be meeting jiaming and frans tok tok. though it seems awkwardly silent at some parts of the conversation, at least is a gd start and can tell he us trying.
updated Terence everything. the things that Calvin blared out etc and he said he can actually understand how Calvin is feeling. and regards to the bitch, he posted a question to me. 'if both the bitch and calvin have feelings for each other and anytime can b together already plus keeping in mind tat calvin can break w me anytime with all these talks going on and on, then can u tell me y Calvin is still hanging on and willing to give u 2 a try?' well I can only say it's a love hate thing he is feeling for me now. I also asked Terence if he thinks Calvin like her? he replied no. if the bitch like him? he replied duno.
well I am doing my best now to give him his freedom. jus hope he dun misuse it. crossing my fingers for 23rd nov. wishing and hoping by that time, we r having a very happy relationship.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home