Cassie

Just wana be Happy with my Loved Ones....

Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Shopping Makes One Feel Better

After hearing what Ser told me on Mon, I decided to heed her advise & try putting on makeup again. Just like what I did 5 yrs ago before I met Calvin. For a start, just a little of eyelinder. Not too much so that its not obvious for pple to notice but somehow or rather, 99% of my colleagues saw the difference & tot that I have a date or wat. No matter how I deny, they still keep asking where am I going & one even wish me an enjoyable nite ahead. Ya, I do have a date after work & its with Ser :) Well, at least I do get positive feedback afterall. Will continue if I am not lazy.
Met Ser after work at Bugis, walk around & just got 2 nail polish.

Went home & called Calvin but he did not pickup. He returned call shortly & said he is at Chinatown drinking with his camp mates. Told me to give him morning call & said he will sms me when reached home but turn out didn't :(
Cant expect much now.

Well called him this morning & ask y didnt he sms me. He said hp no batt. well I just got to believe lor. For the rest of the day, he didnt call till I was in my car on the way to Suntec to meet Christine. He told me about the Luxasia sale which will be going on from tmr till Sat. I asked if he interested to go ah. He said ya. Will go on Sat after work. Then I asked him who he going with. He like taken aback w the question then said 'you lah'. ok lah, I noe its kinda of stupid but scarely he didnt tot of going w me leh. Then after so long, I finally asked him when are we meeting? He said friday lor & since I mention before wana put some clothes at his place (u noe just in case??), he said can suan bian bring over to his place lor. Erm come to think about it while typing, does he mean to stay over at his place on Fri?? Ok I dun dare to think about it oso lah. Anyway asked where is he going after work, He said duno yet.

So back to meeting Christine, we had Aston then coffee & gosipping @ Starbucks. Just before going back, we went to New Look & bought 2 heels from there. Heels quite high but got to sacrifice if wana dress up. Anyway 2 pairs for less than $50. Worth it.
Meeting Sam tmr go Orchard walk walk. Frankly some shopping do makes 1 feel better to a certain level. :)

Just called Calvin just now & he mentioned he is somewhere near Fullerton drinking & relaxing. Hope wat he said is true. As long as he is not with the bitch, I am fine. Toking about the bitch makes my blood boil. Yesterday during lunch, I am talking to the guys & mention Calvin. Then they asked which Calvin. Automatically I said 'mine lah'. Then they tease me ' still urs meh?' bloody hell lor... Idiots right??? I really hope I can say Calvin will be mine forever. I must make it work.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home