Cassie

Just wana be Happy with my Loved Ones....

Sunday, August 29, 2010

end of our relationship?

it's only been a week but seems soooo long to me. every morning I wake up feeling empty and I really hate this emptiness.
let's start from last tues. he called me aft work and talked awhile. he said still got work to do. ard 10 I called him, he said he is at Chinatown with his camp mates and will call me when he reached home. well no calls from him after that. on wed, he called again as usual after work. when I called him at 10 tat say, he said he is at Fullerton and will MSG me when he reached home. as usual my phone was silent all the way. detected GPS at 4 am for both days. on thurs I called him during lunch. somehow I confronted him again. he was angry as usual and wants to end it. well I am sorry for doing tat and SMS him sorry. as usual no reply and nothing from him the whole day. GPS detected he was at quality hotel at 9pm. met him the next day and ask where he went for dinner last nite. he told me mandarin hotel. well but I saw his Cust MSG him thanks for the dinner. so indeed he did go dinner w his Cust.

spent my weekend w him but I still cried. so upset w how he treats me. he doesn't touch me anymore. no hugs and kisses. when I touched him, I feel as I am feeling a wood. I can't help but talk to him again. this time round, I wan to hear me as a Fran and give me advise. guess wat he advised me. to end it! he told me to leave him alone. dun talk to him. dun touch him. how hurt is this. I saw his colleague MSG him in wed asking where is he. he mentioned garden, the smoking spot. the colleague ask if he is w his darling cause she does nt want to disturb. how shld I react when seeing this MSG. what am I!?!?!?!?
I didn't want to leave his hse jus now. so afraid he will go meet tat bitch. but he ask me to go home N to leave him alone. I ask if he loves me or hates me. he looked at me but does nt reply me. I told him 'if u love me, kiss me back. if u hate me,.....' I can't continue my sentence... I just kept crying nonstop. after I tried to kiss him but jus about to touch his lips, I retreated. so afraid tat he does not kiss me back. so afraid to noe tat he hates me. but later he came forward to kiss me. and asked me to stop crying. I can't control my tears and he asked is it tat I stayed over at his place then I will stop crying. I said I cried cos I am upset. upset tat he is treating me this way. upset tat his actions are so cold. with tat, I left.
I really can't see anything ahead. I deleted his num fr my hp. though my mind still noes his num. I am trying to get myself out but it's really very diffult.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home